RBC GranFondo Whistler 2023 is delighted to announce that the event will be working closely with F2C Nutrition to provide not just high quality athlete hydration and recovery on-course, but also a comprehensive program of education, tips, advice and knowledge throughout the summer to give riders the best chance of success in September.
Our goal is to provide you with the strongest possible preparation ahead of the event and make you an even more capable rider.
- How to nail your nutrition for the RBC GranFondo Whistler
- What products are being supplied at the event this year and where you can refuel
- How F2C supplements work, what’s in them and how they benefit you
- How to stay properly hydrated on and off the bike
- All about the importance of electrolytes
- Common issues caused by dehydration
- How to optimize your recovery after a ride
- + submit your questions directly and have them answered by F2C!
Stay strong in the saddle with the correct fueling knowledge and products
Where to find all this content
All year, keep your eyes peeled across our social channels, website, e-newsletter, blog as well as the rider guide closer to event time.
We’re pleased to say that RBC GranFondo Whistler riders get access to discounted F2C products so you can train and get familiar with what’s at the event before the big day.
At the event, rest stops will be stocked with Glyco-Durance (energy and electrolytes) drinks, while the finish line will have recovery proteins available in whey and vegan options.
Visit f2cnutrition.com and use code WHISTLERGF15 to get 15% off at checkout (riders qualify for an additional 5% off – check your inbox; must not be unsubscribed)
F2C – in their own words
- Clean, all natural, quality nutritional supplements – are there any other kind? If you asked another company the sources of their ingredients would they know? F2C does! From Canadian grass-fed whey isolate in the Natural Pharma-Pure to the calcium in Electro-Durance – we can tell you about all our ingredients.
- Athlete focused, science driven research drives our product development – each ingredient has a purpose and clinical data to back it up from the Betalains in Recovery Greens to the Karbolyn Endurance in Glyco-Durance.
- Closely monitored manufacturing process in a GMP certified, Health Canada regulated, and Inform Sport Inspected plant – every step of the way from start to finish.
- Fuel for your body should taste awesome – we strive to knock it out of the park in the flavor department with our light tasting Hydra-Durance to our customizable Glyco-Durance where you can blend both Flavoured and Unflavoured Glyco-Durance to create your own desired profile.
- Education is key to an athlete’s performance and success – have you ever wondered why some of the fuel you use during training doesn’t work on race day? Let us take you through some key educational principles around race day nutrition and the nutrition needed for endurance sports.
- It is important to invest in events and athletes – we are all in! Whether it is sponsoring an event, adding to a positive race experience or supporting an individual athlete, F2C is there to guide, educate, support and cheer, we are your biggest fan!
- When you purchase an F2C product you become part of our F2C family – welcome to the family!
Stay tuned for more updates throughout the year as we work with F2C to provide the best possible athlete experience.