New and simplified for 2022
We’re happy to have re-vamped the Groups program for this year. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Decide on your team name
- Buy your registrations of 5 or more people using single invoicing
- Give the codes out to your teammates
(Discounts are $100 off registration before June 22, $50 off afterwards).
That’s it, you’re done.
BONUS: We’re partnered with Verto (a local Canadian group payments solution) to make requesting payments from your team easy. Better still, each team participant using Verto will get up to 15% cashback on their entry and be eligible to win epic prizes. See below for details!
Ready? Let’s get you signed up
We’re going to assume at this stage that you’re in charge of your group or company team. Here’s what you need to do:
A) Make the team
- Visit our registration page and click ‘Register a team’.
- Click ‘Create a new team’, choose a name and your notification preferences
- At the Registration Options dropdown menu, select if you are a corporate or a group
- At the Payment Options menu, select ‘I do not want to register anyone at the moment. I am a non-participating Team Captain.’
B) Pay for the team
- Visit the bulk entry store on CCN
- Select the categories you wish your teammates to enter and choose how many entries you would like (note: must be 5 or more riders)
- Make payment at checkout
- We’ll email you straight away with a list of coupon codes for “free entry” that your teammates will use, plus instructions on how to use them
- Distribute the codes and instructions to your team mates
- Make a well-deserved coffee and put your feet up: all done!
C – (Optional) Collect, split and track your group payments using Verto – and get up to 15% cashback per rider!
Verto is Canada’s fast, easy, and secure way to simplify group payments. With features like bill splitting, shareable pay links, reminders, and QR codes, Verto makes it easy to collect payments from multiple people, for no extra effort.
- All team riders using Verto will receive up to 15% cashback on their entry
- Your team will be entered into a draw to win an Alta Classe upgrade
- You’ll also be eligible for other awesome prizes
- Full online concierge service to get you set up on Verto
- Team captains: use Verto today
D – Want to add more riders after purchasing? If at any point after stage B you wish to add more riders, simply repeat the steps. You can bypass section A above. You can add as many riders as you wish, so long as you already have 5 or more riders paid for in your team.
Want special treatment?
The corporate and large groups program is designed to get you and your cohort into the event en-masse at a preferred price point.
However, if you want to embellish your people and take their experience to the next level, you’ve got a couple of options at your disposal:
Alta Classe is the VIP experience at RBC GranFondo Whistler.
Including everything from front of the line status, first across the Lions Gate Bridge, to dedicated hosting area at the finish and high-end food & drinks covered, Alta Classe really is the hottest ticket in town.
If you want to enter your company or group into Alta Classe, you can select this option during the single invoicing payment stage.
Custom partner packages
Alta Classe still not ritzy enough for you? Perhaps you’d like a customized experience that works directly with your brand or company’s goals.
Our sponsorship team will be happy to discuss with you ways that we can make your Gran Fondo experience somethat that’ll be talked about all around town.
For sponsorship enquiries, please email us directly.