Be a VIP
This is our package for the discerning rider that allows you to enjoy RBC GranFondo Whistler with distinct benefits in a special way. No line ups, no hassles, no fuss; just all the fun.
This first-class package includes registration plus all of the following benefits:
- Express package pickup service at VeloSpoke
- Exclusive priority startline – be first over the Lions Gate Bridge
- Event day bag check
- Alta Classe lounge at the finish with complimentary hot meal and beverages included
- Post ride massage by certified massage therapists from The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
- Exclusive gifts and offers from our premium sponsors including Jaguar Land Rover and Herschel Supply Co.
- Invitation to intimate Thursday night reception at St. Regis Bar & Grill
- Invitation to Friday afternoon pre-ride in Vancouver with celebrity guests
- & more!
Enjoy the finish line experience in an exclusive lounge with dedicated food, massage and beverage service included. Additional tickets can be purchased for friends and family to join you in the finish line Alta Classe lounge.
On your race day, enjoy a complementary sports massage by The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge, exclusive to Alta Classe riders in the Alta Classe area.
The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge’s sports massage caters specifically for cyclists. Their team of talented therapists combine knowledge, passion and experience when focusing on your specific needs to customize your treatment. As a cyclist, you will leave feeling revitalized, re-balanced and ready for your next ride!
Additionally, The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge is thrilled to offer a 60min sports massage for $140 one week prior to, or after your race (please mention when booking, not valid with RMT). This customized sports massage uses The Spa’s signature muscle balm, and includes complimentary use of hot tubs, steam room and the relaxation lounge. A perfect way to both prepare your muscles and/or recover from the race.
|Pricing||Opening weekend special||Sep 11 to Jan 31||Jan 31 to
|Apr 4 to
|Jun 27 to
|Aug 2 to
Sept 4 (6am)
|St.Regis Cup 122km||$225||$250||$260||$270||$280||$290|
|Youth (Under 19)||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50|
Prices are in CAD and change at 2pm PT unless stated